Subject: New datatracker release: v7.15.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 23:39:05 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.15.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.15.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF Agenda page improvements for small devices, bugfixes**

  * Updated the instructions for how to expand a vocabulary v3 file to 
    standalone (by using --expand with xml2rfc)

  * Updated the IETF meeting agenda rendering so as to show the session links
    to materials, meetecho, jabber, notepad etc. also for narrov-screen
    devices such as phones, based on code from [email-masked].  Also moved
    some template code doing markup tweaking of the room name to a TimeSlot
    method, and factored out session start- and end-time display, repeated in
    4 locations, to a template snipped.  Added a new CSS class which provides
    less padding at the sides of pages on narrow devices.

  * Merged in [18326] from [email-masked]:
    Updated bootstrap to 3.4.1 

  * Merged in [18357] from [email-masked]:
    Show a link to a drafts group page on the draft info page for all group
    types when the draft has a group. Fixes #3061.  

  * Added a patch for tastypie under django 2.2, to catch field error 
    exceptions that were handled differently under earlier django versions.

  * Changed the maybe_patch_libraries() check action to emit 'patched now, 
    restart needed' errors in test or development, but not in production, where 
    we don't care if the patches were applied earlier or just now.

  * Changed the week_view() function to calculate a 
    first_regular_session_time also when the meeting has not been populated 
    with any sessions, by using the meeting.date as a proxy value.

  * Fixed an issue that could prevent error messages from docutils from 
    propagating to the end user when editing RST templates.

  * Made a template filter more robust when given unexpected input.

  * Fixed an issue with the generated tag and target URL for versioned bibxml
    entries under /doc/bibxml3 for drafts that have been published as RFC.

  * Added html.escape() in a test case in order to correctly handle 
    affiliation names with ampersands.

  * Merged in [18371] from [email-masked]:
    Track slide submissions even after acceptance or rejection.
    Fixes issue #2835.   

  * Fixed an issue with the target URL for versioned bibxml entries under 
    /doc/bibxml3 for drafts that have been published as RFC.

  * Changed the nomcom template editing forms to use a monospaced font for 
    the template text (recommended for RST templates).

  * Added a link to the group page from the year label on the nomcom index 
    page.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Aug 2020 21:16:31 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.15.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.15.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)