Subject: New datatracker release: v7.14.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:23:35 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.14.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.14.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Updated layout of the new schedule editor, cookie fixes, and yangdoctor notifications**

  * Merged in /branch/iola/meeting-improvement-r17835@18048.  This provides 
    a new snapshot of the new schedule editor work, with improved edit page 
    layout and details.

  * Added a patch to make django use the same settings when deleting a 
    cookie as when setting it.  In particular, it sets Secure if 
    settings.SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE, which is needed if samesite='None'. Fixes 
    issue #3056

  * Use the same 'Secure' and 'SameSite' cookie settings for application
    cookies as for session cookies, rather than hardcoded values (DRY), in
    order to play well with recent changes in browser cookie handling.

  * Merged in [18324] from [email-masked]:
    Send extra mail to yangdoctors chairs when a draft with yang checks 
    goes into IETF LC. Fixes #2419.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Aug 2020 11:33:49 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.14.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.14.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)