Subject: Formatting issue and a suggestion for automatically generated blue sheets

From: "Ciavaglia, Laurent (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 11:01:38 +0000

Hello,

First: a big thank to the Meetecho team (and everyone else involved) in the evolution of the tool.

I like the feature that auto-generates the blue sheets. However I've noticed a minor issue with the rendering: accented letters do not display correctly e.G. J�r�me Fran�ois
Is it possible to fix this?

Also, it would be very nice to add a count of total number of participants, or number in front of each line, so it's easier to get the number of participants directly from the file.

Thank you!

Best regards,
-Laurent

---

From: "Schooler, Eve M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 16:25:48 +0000

+1

It also would be nice to see the total count of participants at the top of the file.

Eve

From: irsg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ciavaglia, Laurent (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 4:02 AM
To: [email-masked]; IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [irsg] Formatting issue and a suggestion for automatically generated blue sheets

Hello,

Thank you!

Best regards,
-Laurent

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:38:19 -0700

I am a +1 for the accents too.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

On August 6, 2020 at 12:26:19 PM, Schooler, Eve M ([email-masked])
wrote:

+1

It also would be nice to see the total count of participants at the top of
the file.

Eve

*From:* irsg <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of * Ciavaglia, Laurent
(Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 4:02 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [irsg] Formatting issue and a suggestion for automatically
generated blue sheets

Hello,

First: a big thank to the Meetecho team (and everyone else involved) in the
evolution of the tool.

I like the feature that auto-generates the blue sheets. However I've
noticed a minor issue with the rendering: accented letters do not display
correctly e.G. J�r�me Fran�ois

Also, it would be very nice to add a count of total number of participants,
or number in front of each line, so it's easier to get the number of
participants directly from the file.

Thank you!

Best regards,

-Laurent

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 18:42:14 +0200

Hi Laurent, Eve,

On the failure to represent non-ascii characters properly:  This is a bug, and
we're investigating the issue.  The feature was built to handle UTF-8, but
there's at least one step in the (rather long) sequence of calls from reg.
system to datatracker to meetecho to datatracker that has an issue in this
respect.

As for having a total count of participants at the top of the file:  Very good
point; will make it so in the next datatracker release, and see if we can
re-generate the files.

Best regards,

	Henrik