Subject: New datatracker release: v7.15.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 22:56:00 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.15.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.15.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed an issue in the auth48 state_alert_badge() template filter, which 
    could arise for a document where a get_state() call returns None.

  * Added exception catching around an urlreverse that might fail.  
    (Enumerating valid group types will also work, but can get out of sync, so 
    this is more DRY).

  * Renamed the AUTH48 state_alert_badge() filter to auth48_alert_badge(), 
    as the filter is specific to auth48, not generic.

  * Added an xml_version field to Submission objects, to capture the schema 
    version of submitted XML files (if any).  Related to issue #3067.

  * Added links to v3 HTML output for v3 draft submissions. 
    Fixes issue #3067.

  * Adjusted the horizontal placement of [New] labels in search results, 
    aligning them on a vertical line for a neater look.

  * Updated the bluesheet submission API tests slightly, to verify correct 
    handling of bluesheet updates.

  * Merged in [18373] from [email-masked]:
    Filter out reviewers who have rejected reviewing this document in the 
    past from the list of suggested reviewers.  Fixes #2996.  

  * Merged in [18378] from [email-masked]:
    Improved the classification of some github related external resources. 
    Tightened validation of new resource values.  

  * Added an admin page search field and tweaked the list display for the
    DocAlias admin page.

  * Merged in [18103] from [email-masked]:
    Prefetch a couple of things in the agenda view to reduce the number of
    queries for IETF 106 from about 3800 to about 235. 

  * Merged in [18414] from [email-masked]:
    Compute session order from available data instead of going through the
    database again (saves ~2800 queries on the IETF 106 agenda page) 

  * Merged in [18425] from [email-masked]:
    Made the IPR search form initialize the state field upon form
    initialization instead of evaluating the queryset upon importing the
    module. This is probably never a problem in practice in this case in
    the live environment, but it's a confusing practice, and when running
    the tests sometimes a bug seems to throw Django off and the error is
    then shadowed by Django crashing when trying to access the
    (non-existing) database. 

  * Merged in [18445] from [email-masked]:
    Provided a management command to inform github backups.  

  * Merged in [18446] from [email-masked]:
    Removed a reference to old style exception attribute 'message'.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Sep 2020 20:30:09 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.15.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.15.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)