Subject: New datatracker release: v7.17.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 14:34:13 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.17.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.17.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added an assertion to catch an unexpected document state (no IESG-state 
    set).  Updated the log.assertion() function to accept a "note" argument, 
    for more informative assertion messages.

  * Fixed a bad membership test.

  * Updated the decrypt() templatetag to ensure it returns (unicode) strings
    rather than bytes.

  * Added a view to retrieve profile photos, in order to support Meetecho's
    need for such, at /person/{email}/photo.  The default is to supply images
    with 80px width.  Image scaling is available using the same query argument
    as for Gravatar: ?size=200 or ?s=200 for 200-pixel wide images, for
    instance.

  * OpenID already has a photo URL as part of the 'profile' scope.  Added the
    datatracker photo url to the returned OpenID 'profile' scope information
    when a profile photo is available.

  * Updated coverage data and tweaked an OpenIDtest and a scope description.

  * Added a datatracker version endpoint /api/version.  Fixes issue #3077.

  * Added documentation of the OpenID Connect and version endpoints to 
    /api/.  Added some tests.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Sep 2020 12:08:26 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.17.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.17.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)