Subject: New datatracker release: v7.16.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 13:00:02 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.16.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.16.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Updated new schedule editor**

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/meeting-improvement-r18382@18466.  This provides a
    beta-level snapshot of the new schedule editor work.  All known issues
    should be fixed, but there might be adjustments needed after experience
    with using the new edit view.

  * Changed to using BASE_DIR as starting point for finding patch files in
    checks.maybe_patch_libraries(), instead of CWD.  Fixes an issue with
    running management commands with the current directory being different
    than the top of the datatracker app tree.

  * Rewrote some code in document_main to avoid using the iesg_state.slug
    attribute when iesg_state might not be set.

  * Fixed a pyflakes nit.

  * Backported a patch to production that changed the secretariat
    session-request tool session lengths to 60/120 minutes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Sep 2020 10:32:32 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.16.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.16.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)