Subject: New datatracker release: v7.21.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:47:12 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.21.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.21.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Code sprint 108.1, and more**

  This was an online codesprint, held March 19.  Thanks to all who
  participated!  As usual, there were some very good contributions:

  * Merged in [18589] from [email-masked]:
    Allow anyone to see the pending and awaiting announcement tabs on the 
    upcoming meeting view. Fixes #2929. Partially addresses #3016.  

  * Merged in [18590] from [email-masked]:
    Added slide numbering reminder. Fixes issue #3041.  

  * Merged in [18591] from [email-masked]:
    Add more options to Group select field of Misc Session create. Fixes 
    #3033.  

  * Refined the template used by the person-link template tag to do better 
    for document authors without an email address.

  * Merged in [18601] from [email-masked]:
    Added NomCom membership history page. Fixes issue #3006. Branch  

  The release also contains a number of bugfixes and features other than
  from the sprint:

  * Fixed a bug in the charset handling of individual parts in multipart 
    email messages in ietf.nomcom.get_body()

  * Restricted a log.assertion to only run for current documents (not 
    DocHistory entries).  Fixed a buggy handling of document.group for historic 
    groups.

  * Added better guards against passing empty data to the person profile 
    template.

  * Updated paths after directory moves on the production server

  * Added caching for the /doc/active page.

  * Added timing information to the send_smtp() log entries.

  * Merged in [18616] from [email-masked]:
    Email requesters when an interim moves into the announcement queue. 
    Partially addresses #3016 and #3099.  

  * Merged in branch ^/personal/jennifer/7.17.1.dev0 from 
    [email-masked]:
    This adds support for the simpler show/hide filtering to the ical agenda
    views. It also significantly rearranges (and, I hope, improves the
    organization of) the tests. In particular, it specifically tests that
    the ical and HTML views include equivalent sets of events. Finally, the
    agenda_filter.html template is reworked to be more modular.

  * Merged in [18620], [18622], and [18627] from [email-masked]:
    Increased the length-limit on the notes field of the base IPR disclosure
    form. Fixes #3104. 

  * Disabled mail sending for the check_person_names_and_aliases management
    command, to avoid duplicate person email notifications.

  * Added more logging for submissions, to get better timing information.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Oct 2020 10:05:46 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.21.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.21.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:07:38 +0100

Henrik,

Just a quick shout out to the tools team for all the good work that everyone is doing, the below just being a small sample.

Thanks very much to all of you!

Eliot

> On 26 Oct 2020, at 16:47, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
>