Subject: New datatracker release: v7.19.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 23:02:25 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.19.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.19.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Added links to people's personal profile page in a number of places**

  The important feature of this release is to add links to people's personal
  profile page in a number of places, but there are also a number of minor
  tweaks and fixes.  From the commit log:

  * Added missing exception handling for one invocation of 
    parse_agenda_filter_params().

  * Added Person.personextresource_set to the information returned in the 
    personal-information JSON blob (this is GDPR-related).

  * Fixed a test case bug that compared a py3 string with bytes.

  * Added a comment to explain the lack of skipIf() for a test class.

  * Added a link to a user's personal profile page to the personal 
    drop-down menu.  Addresses issue #3093.

  * Added a link to a user's personal profile page to the account info page,
    and moved the GDPR 'fine print' to the bottom of the page. Turned the
    'personal-info' dagger symbols into links to the fine print. Added a
    dagger to the 'External Resources' section. 
    Partially related to issue #3093.

  * Added RFC and active-drafts counts to the personal profile page.

  * Added listing of author names, with links to the individual profile 
    pages, to Draft and RFC status pages.  Related to issue #3093.

  * Fixed a Py3 str/bytes issue in the feedback_email handler.

  * Changed a couple of spots that have links to the person profile page to
    use the person_link template tag, for code consistency.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Oct 2020 18:11:01 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.19.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.19.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)