Subject: New datatracker release: v7.22.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 21:26:24 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.22.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.22.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a GroupHistory.ad_role() method to help with some template
    expansions.

  * Modified the name and help text of the Person.plain field, to make the 
    intended use clearer (to avoid cases of incorrect usage seen recently).

  * Changed back to serve meeting materials locally as the default.  There 
    could be more tweaks in a subsequent commit.

  * Nomcom topic responses didn't save respondent because of a missing form 
    creation parameter.  Fixed.

  * Added additional logging of submission steps, for submission timing 
    investigation.  Should be reduced once cause of long response times has 
    been found.

  * Added *-chairs aliases for teams to the script that generates group 
    [email-masked] aliases for postfix

  * Merged in [18651] from [email-masked]:
    Retrieve session agenda, slides, and minutes each time agenda modal is 
    opened. Fixes #3050.  

  * Removed superfluous spaces within <pre> for materials.  Fixes issue 
    #3124.

  * Merged in [18653] from [email-masked]:
    Retrieve session agenda materials by meeting/session instead of by 
    assignment.  

  * Merged in [18654] from [email-masked]:
    Do not require redundant meeting number for session materials view.  

  * Added matching indexes to a number of models with default ordering based
    on multiple keys, to speed up queries.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Nov 2020 19:58:02 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.22.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.22.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)