Subject: Thank you for the new html format!

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 07:29:35 -0500

Tools Team,

I just want to say thank you for the tools style html format available 
direct from data tracker! I find this format to be much more readable on 
all my devices than the previous datatracker html format.

Lou

PS I was pleasantly surprised to see this format available this morning 
(not sure when it showed) and am cc'ing the wgchairs list in case others 
are equally unaware.

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 10:55:22 -0600

Thank you Lou!

The change came with Thursday's deployment of release 7.27.0

Look for the release notes that were sent to this list (or see them at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/release) to see what else has changed.

RjS

On 3/7/21 6:29 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> direct from data tracker! I find this format to be much more readable 
> on all my devices than the previous datatracker html format.
>
> Lou
>
> PS I was pleasantly surprised to see this format available this 
> morning (not sure when it showed) and am cc'ing the wgchairs list in 
> case others are equally unaware.
>

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 18:01:46 +0100

On 2021-03-07, at 17:55, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> see them at https://datatracker.ietf.org/release

It is slightly weird that clicking on the blue links doesn’t do much…
(FYI level comment.)

Grüße, Carsten