Subject: New datatracker release: v7.27.0

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 16:25:14 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.27.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.27.0) ietf; urgency=medium
  
  ** 110 Codesprint **

  * Adjust several searchable fields to match a changed interface in
    select2-field.js

  * Merged in [18856] from [email-masked]:
    Patch around multiple newrevisiondocevents.

  * Merged in [18857] from [email-masked]:
    Properly handle bibxml3 for drafts with filenames that end in a hypen
    and digits. Fixes #3188.

  * Merged in [18862] from [email-masked]:
    Modifies stream name descriptions and changes document page to use the
    description instead of the stream name. Fixes issue 3169.

  * Merged in [18869] from [email-masked]:
    Display htmlized pages much more like tools.ietf.org.

  * Merged in [18860] from [email-masked]:
    Add special handling for ReviewerSettings to merge person feature.
    Fixes #3183.

  * Merged in [18858] and [18875] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the automatic redirect from latest version to page without
    version number (also from tests), and made sure when viewing old snapshot
    which also happens to be last revision for draft where we have rfc, we show
    information from the draft, not from the rfc. Fixes issue #3162.

  * Merged in [18884] from [email-masked]:
    Move agenda TZ selector out of sidebar so it is always available. Fixes
    #3172.

  * Merged in [18886] from [email-masked]:
    Change ipr pages to say General rather than Generic, and to change the
    text to note email submissions are not accepted. Fixes #3209.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  03 Mar 2021 20:57:51 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.27.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.27.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)