Subject: New datatracker release: v7.33.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:57:23 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.33.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.33.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Improvements to the schedule editor, bugfixes **

  * Merged in [19103] from [email-masked]:
    Add ConstraintNames for chair, tech, and key participant conflicts.
    Replace temporary UI workaround with proper conflict type handling. Fixes
    #3083.

  * Merged in [19118] from [email-masked]:
    Use monospace font for ballot form textareas.

  * Merged in [19120] from [email-masked]:
    Parse RFC2047 formatted text properly in submission form. Fixes #2465.

  * Merged in [19121] from [email-masked]:
    Display rooms in blocks with identical timeslots. Add a timeslot label
    row above each. Fixes #3220.

  * Merged in [19122] from [email-masked]:
    Update action holders when a new draft is submitted. Fixes #3281.

  * Merged in [19130] from [email-masked]:
    Allow executing bower as root; for running within docker.

  * Merged in [19132] from [email-masked]:
    Skip populate_volunteers forward migration if nomcom2021 is not in the
    database. Fixes #3306.

  * Merged in [19133] from [email-masked]:
    Indicate session and timeslot conflicts more prominently in schedule
    editor. Fixes #3221.

  * Merged in [19134] from [email-masked]:
    Blur sessions for hidden areas instead of hiding entirely. Fixes #3218.

  * Merged in [19135] from [email-masked]:
    Improve visibility of other sessions for group of selected session in
    schedule editor. Fixes #3219.

  * Merged in [19136] from [email-masked]:
    More prominently identify BoF sessions in schedule editor. Fixes #3217.

  * Merged in [19138] from [email-masked]:
    Swap timeslot columns in addition to full days in schedule editor.
    Fixes #3216.

  * Merged in [19139] from [email-masked]:
    Refine volunteer list view. Show rfc8989 paths.

  * Merged in [19148] from [email-masked]:
    Bring the nomcom factories and tests into agreement around what a valid
    year for a nomcom can be. Fixes #3315.

  * Merged in [19151] from [email-masked]:
    When removing reviewers from a review team, change the state of only
    that team's assignments. Check to make sure the person being removed
    doesn't have another reviewer Role (with a different Email) in the same
    team. Change the disposition of any assignments from that team for the
    removed reviewer to 'withdrawn' rather than 'rejected'. Fixes #3320.

  * Merged in [19153] from [email-masked]:
    Scroll to buttons before clicking on them in Selenium tests. Fixes
    #3314.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  24 Jun 2021 18:10:52 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.33.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.33.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)