Subject: Slides for IETF 111 presentations?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:37:02 -0500

I was also part of the problem (until  last Friday, I think), so I
understand about slides not being available early, but I'm seeing several
sessions scheduled for today that don't have slides uploaded yet (in one
case, not even chair slides).

I suspect that one of the major time slots on an agenda will just be
walking through Github issues, so there may be excellent reasons for some
of the missing slides, but maybe not for all of them.

Am I missing something?

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:28:18 -0400

> I was also part of the problem (until  last Friday, I think), so I

me too.

    > Am I missing something?

I'd like to be spending more time on github issues.
I feel that we've gotten further and further away from this.
I'm okay with that, provided that the work is occuring.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [