Subject: Conflict lists are being captured even if they don't show in the email emitted from a session request

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 17:02:17 -0500

All -

A recent major cleanup to the way we capture conflicts in session 
requests included a bug in the email that gets sent after a session 
request is made.

The session request data entered is not reflected in that email. It 
_has_ been captured as you can see by looking at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/requests

The issue with the email messages will be addressed shortly. Apologies 
for any confusion or inconvenience this introduced.

RjS

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:30:10 +0000

That's pretty cool.  Do the 1.2.3 items have special meaning and if so can you add it to the header or a footnote?

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 09:32:19 -0500

> That's pretty cool.  Do the 1.2.3 items have special meaning and if so can you add it to the header or a footnote?

We have a separate ticket to make those self-explanatory. Look for that 
in an upcoming release.

(I think there's a bug on that page right now that isn't rendering the 
labels consistently between groups, so they are _extra_ confusing at the 
moment.)