Subject: Keeping track of review promises

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:18:04 +0200

The datatracker can manage review requests for directorates etc.

But often, reviews are needed earlier in the WG process.
Is there a way to keep track of review requests/promises that are not going to a directorate?

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Reshad Rahman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:19:48 +0000 (UTC)

Issues in github?
    On Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 11:18:24 AM EDT, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:  

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 10:31:14 -0500

There has been a request before to extend the review tracking 
functionality to working groups. It would be a medium big lift, and add 
a tab and work for the working group (probably would drive more groups 
to have secretaries).

RjS