Subject: New datatracker release: v7.44.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:56:49 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.44.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.44.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Schedule editor improvements, bugfixes **

  * Merged in [19874] from [email-masked]:
    Rollback menu caching. More work is required to allow left menu to 
    function correctly.  

  * Merged in [19876] from [email-masked]:
    Do not redirect user to the logout page when logging in. Fixes #3478.  

  * Merged in [19878] from [email-masked]:
    Hide timeslots type is disabled plus other schedule editor 
    debugging/improvements. Fixes #3510. Fixes #3430.  

  * Merged in [19880] from [email-masked]:
    Add gunicorn to requirements to support new deployment model.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  28 Jan 2022 14:42:05 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.44.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.44.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)