Subject: New datatracker release: v7.43.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:04:17 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.43.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.43.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Merged in [19825] from [email-masked]:
    Find references from submitted XML instead of rendering to text and 
    parsing. Fixes #3342.  

  * Merged in [19826] from [email-masked]:
    Remove code still using old 'length_sessionX' SessionForm fields.  

  * Merged in [19830] from [email-masked]:
    Include RFC title in doc/html view title element. Fixes #3488.  

  * Merged in [19831] and [19832] from [email-masked]:
    Cache menus by login.  

  * Merged in [19833] from [email-masked]:
    Point to RFC editor info page in document_bibtex view. Fixes #3484.  

  * Merged in [19834] from [email-masked]:
    Add djhtml (https://github.com/rtts/djhtml), for auto-reformatting 
    of the Django templates via 'djlint --profile django --reformat'.  
    It still has some bugs and issues, esp. on complex templates and with
    regards to whitespace after links, but those are manageable, and the 
    benefits of having consistently-formatted templates IMO outweigh them. 

  * Merged in [19837] from [email-masked]:
    Update any_email_sent() to use balloters instead of old ad field. Add 
    tests to catch the otherwise quiet failure. Fixes #3438.  

  * Merged in [19838] from [email-masked]:
    Allow editing of group non-chartered group descriptions through UI. 
    Fixes #3388.  

  * Merged in [19839] from [email-masked]:
    Add timeouts to requests library calls. Fixes #3498.  

  * Merged in [19841] from [email-masked]:
    Link to the timeslot editor when meeting has no timeslots. Fixes #3511. 

  * Merged in [19848] from [email-masked]:
    Fix several review reminder problems.
    Send secretary's review reminders to secretary instead of assignee. 
    Send unconfirmed assignment reminders based on assignment age and CC 
    secretaries. 
    Correctly separate open review reminders by review team.
    Fixes #3482. Fixes #3324.  

  * Merged in [19857] from [email-masked]:
    Add a link to account creation in the login page body.

  * Merged in [19858] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the manual intervention step for account creation.

  * Merged in [19863] from [email-masked]:
    Add de-gfm to the docker setup. Fixes #3494.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  14 Jan 2022 20:54:12 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.43.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.43.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)