Subject: MeetEcho Interim session creation added to the datatracker

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:11:44 -0600

Chairs -

The Interim Meeting Request page, by default, now automatically creates 
a MeetEcho session room and attaches it to the request when you submit 
it. This will save you the step of visiting the MeetEcho Sessions 
Scheduler separately and having to copy-paste links into the session 
request.

If you plan to use some other technology than MeetEcho for your interim, 
the Remote Participation widget is a dropdown that will let you manually 
add remote instructions.

RjS

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:47:50 +0200

Thank you, this is so very helpful!

	Yaron

On 2/16/22, 17:12, "WGChairs on behalf of Robert Sparks" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Chairs -

    RjS