Subject: New datatracker release: v7.45.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 14:51:41 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.45.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.45.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** MeetEcho interim request integration, bugfixes **

  * Merged in [19892] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against reference sections without names.  

  * Merged in [19895] from [email-masked]:
    Look at v2 'title' attribute in reference type heuristics for XML 
    drafts. Related to #3529.  

  * Merged in [19900] from [email-masked]:
    Fix hiding of name/purpose/type fields when not needed in secr/sreq. 
    Fixes #3531.  

  * Merged in [19907] from [email-masked]:
    Provide the complete context to the template for mail about approved 
    interim requests. Fixes #3534.  

  * Merged in [19915] from [email-masked]:
    Simplify search for link back to group from the review management view. 
 
  * Merged in [19919] from [email-masked]:
    Allow secretariat to edit session requests when tool is closed to 
    chairs. Fixes #3547.  

  * Merged in [19920] from [email-masked]:
    Make working with session purpose easier in the admin.  

  * Merged in [19921] from [email-masked]:
    add search to the doc states admin form.  

  * Merged in [19922] from [email-masked]:
    Fix scoping of session loop variables in sreq edit view. Improve tests 
    that should have caught this.  

  * Merged in [19925] from [email-masked]:
    Suppress origin template tag in production mode, show relative path 
    only in other modes.  

  * Merged in [19917] and [19930] from [email-masked]:
    Create/delete Meetecho conferences when requesting/canceling interim 
    sessions. Fixes #3507. Fixes #3508.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  14 Feb 2022 19:08:48 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.45.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.45.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)