Subject: [wgguide] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:45:13 -0700

G'day.

Here's a small revision to the draft we submitting last Spring.

We are still looking for initial comments on the draft, as well as any
suggestions for resolving the open issues it lists.

d/

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 18:40:32 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>, Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>,
Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>, Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dave Crocker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines
Revision:	01
Title:		IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures
Document date:	2015-09-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		48
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01

Abstract:
   IETF activities are primarily organized into open-participation
   working groups (WGs).  This document describes the formation,
   requirements, structure, and operation of IETF working groups.  This
   includes the formal relationships and duties of participants.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net