Subject: [Widex] Draft agenda for IETF 66 posted

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:10:19 -0500

I've taken the liberty of posting a very drafty agenda for WIDEX at  
IETF 66 at:

http://www.softarmor.com/widex/meets/ietf66/agenda.html

Please review and suggest changes.

Note that the actual meeting time/date is unknown, as the IETF agenda  
has not yet stabilized.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Widex mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/widex

---

From: Dave Raggett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:38:49 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Dean Willis wrote:

>
> I've taken the liberty of posting a very drafty agenda for WIDEX 
> at IETF 66 at:
>

Thanks. I am hoping that we can spend some time looking at the new
REX draft which should be available by then, and at the issues that 
are turning up for binding to specific protocols. Vlad has been 
working on BEEP, and I will have something to report on HTTP, and
perhaps we can also get a discussion on SIP?

  Dave Raggett <[email-masked]>  W3C lead for multimodal interaction
  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:59:36 +0300

Hi,

I think that we could take some time off requirements slot to make room
for REX discussion.

Vlad

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Dave Raggett [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 06 June, 2006 21:39
>To: Dean Willis
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [Widex] Draft agenda for IETF 66 posted
>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>Hash: SHA1
>
>Thanks. I am hoping that we can spend some time looking at the 
>new REX draft which should be available by then, and at the 
>issues that are turning up for binding to specific protocols. 
>Vlad has been working on BEEP, and I will have something to 
>report on HTTP, and perhaps we can also get a discussion on SIP?
>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
>
>iD8DBQFEhcvAb3AdEmxAsUsRAs8rAKDB0Tujdv+BrgRlpBxLzkqP+wvPLwCbBFy5
>J9X6P5W3PIgjN8oCgqXxtPY=
>=uaxc
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>