Subject: [Wish] Request to Charter a New Working Group: WebRTC Ingest Signaling over HTTPS (wish)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 10:14:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request to charter a new working group, "WebRTC 
Ingest Signaling over HTTPS (wish)."  The proposed charter, which is a
work in progress, can be found here:

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-wish/>

The charter will be discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list,
which can be subscribed to here:

<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wish>

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 17:44:14 -0500

> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-wish/>

My reading of the charter is that this will go towards being able to send AV
streams to conference and broadcast ("webinar") systems from *my* choice of
front-ends.

This is fabulous development!
I guess that we have enough participation from the various end point authors
to make this happen?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide