Subject: [Wish] Draft Agenda

From: Alexandre GOUAILLARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 15:22:45 +0800

Dear all,

Sean and I are preparing a draft agenda for our first meeting at IETF 110.
The agenda will be publicly available in a few hours on the IETF agenda
page.

This is only a draft and we have until monday march 1st to provide a final
agenda. We have 2 hours allocated for this first meeting, which leaves some
room.

I strongly encourage any individual who wants to present slides to reach
out to me to reserve some time.

If you are not sure to be in scope, in doubt present it, and we, the chair,
will help you.

Regards,

-- 
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sg.linkedin.com/agouaillard

   -