Subject: [Wish] New draft version draft-murillo-whip-02

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:08:45 +0200

Hi all,

I have updated the draft with the feedback received mainly from Adam and
Juliusz:

- Add references for simulcast negotiation
- Add clarification for endpoint and resource url
- Make immediate revocation of consent normative
- Add protocol extensibility section
- Add turn/stun server configuration
- Send 405 responses on unused methods

I think that the only missing points are the SVC references, because I am
not sure we can include anything regarding its negotiation on the SDP O/A
and reducing the STUN request interval to less than 4 seconds as it would
go against RFC7675,

You can check the new draft here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murillo-whip-02

Best regards
Sergio