Subject: [Wish] Management change for WISH

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:32:38 -0700

Colleagues,

As you have heard by now, the community tragically lost Alex Gouaillard
earlier this year.  His work in the WebRTC space was widely known, and we
will miss his valuable contributions.

I would like to thank Nils Ohlmeier for volunteering to succeed Dr.
Gouaillard as co-chair of WISH, to help the community complete the work
started under his watch.  I have now made this change in the datatracker.

-MSK, ART AD

---

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:26:55 +0200

Welcome onboard Nils!

El mar, 6 jul 2021 a las 7:33, Murray S. Kucherawy (<[email-masked]>)
escribió:

> --
> Wish mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wish
>