Subject: [Wish] whip.js

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 17:16:12 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have started to implement a whip cliente in js for the hackathon, you can
find the code here:

https://github.com/medooze/whip-js

Just use the code snippet on the README for testing. ICE restarts are yet
not supported but good to start playing with.

Best regards
Sergio

---

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:25:29 +0200

Hi all,

WHIP support is now available in millicast dev environment!

We have tested interoperability with the whip.js library and Lorenzo's
gstreamer based client

If anyone is interested in testing it (with new clients or current ones)
just let me know!

Best regards
Sergio

El vie, 10 sept 2021 a las 17:16, Sergio Garcia Murillo (<
[email-masked]>) escribió:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have started to implement a whip cliente in js for the hackathon, you
> can find the code here:
>