Subject: [Wish] Hackathon slides?

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:40:14 +0100

I cannot find the slides that Lorenzo showed today -- the meeting agenda
link to the chair slides instead.

Where are they?

---

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:45:56 +0100

On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:40:14 +0100
Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I cannot find the slides that Lorenzo showed today -- the meeting
> agenda link to the chair slides instead.
> 
> Where are they?
> 
> 

Hi Juliusz,

you can find them on the hackathon repo:

https://github.com/IETF-Hackathon/ietf112-project-presentations

Lorenzo

-- 
I'm getting older but, unlike whisky, I'm not getting any better
https://twitter.com/elminiero

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:21:00 +0100

>> I cannot find the slides that Lorenzo showed today

> https://github.com/IETF-Hackathon/ietf112-project-presentations

Thanks, Lorenzo.

Two comments for the record in case you decide to repeat the tests at
a later date.

1. In order to prevent Galene from using a self-signed certificate, it is
   enough to put a proper certificate in the files

     data/key.pem
     data/cert.pem

   This can be customised with the "-data" command-line option.

2. By default, Galene only allows same-origin requests.  In order to
   coerce it into allowing cross-origin, you need the command-line flag
   "-public-server".

Thanks again for your work, it was an interesting read.

-- Juliusz