Subject: [Wpack] Draft of ESCAPE Workshop Report - Fwd: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-escape-report-00> (Report from the IAB Workshop on Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher Ecosystem (ESCAPE))

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:11:56 +0000

FYI, Martin Thomson and Mark Nottingham have published their draft report on the ESCAPE workshop and the IAB is seeking comment.

You can read it at either of:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-escape-report/
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-escape-report-00

Begin forwarded message:

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-escape-report-00> (Report from the IAB Workshop on Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher Ecosystem (ESCAPE))
Date: September 18, 2019 at 11:38:18 AM EDT
To: "IETF Announcement List" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on
draft-iab-escape-report-00.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-escape-report/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2019-10-16. Please send comments to
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> and [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.

Abstract

  The Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher
  Ecosystem (ESCAPE) Workshop was convened by the Internet Architecture
  Board (IAB) in July 2019.  This report summarizes its significant
  points of discussion and identifies topics that may warrant further
  consideration.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce