Subject: Networking2000-Deadline

From: Rebecca Morales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:23:15 +0200

!! DEADLINE: September 24 !!

                               ///////////////////////////////////////
                                      Call for Papers
                                   Networking 2000
                                     May 14-19, 2000
                                         Paris, France
                               //////////////////////////////////////

                           More information and submission:
                           http://www.noc.uoa.gr/net2000
                           http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~net2000

Networking 2000 conference is a joint conference of:

HPN (High Performance Networking) Aaren 1987, Liège 1988, Berlin 1990,
Liège 1992,
Grenoble 1994, Palma 1995, New York 1997, Vienna 1998, Paris 2000.

BC (Broadband Communications) Paris 1995, Montreal 1996, Lisboa 1997,
Stuttgart
1998, Hong-Kong 1999, Paris 2000.

PCN (Performance of Communication Networks) Paris 1981, Zürich 1984, Rio
de
Janeiro 1987, Barcelona 1990, Raleigh 1993, Lund 1998, Paris 2000.