Subject: Taxonomy: Nearing completion (I hope)

From: Ian Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:15:06 +0100

If you haven't read the taxonomy recently because if was full of
editors comments and "this will be added/this will be removed"
messages, *please* take this opportunity to read the attached.

I've attempted to remove all editors notes (there is [I hope] only one
still in there - it will remain as justification of the section it's
given in).

I've attempted to ensure consistent language - to the terminology -
throughout.

I've removed a few sections that didn't seem to belong.

I've changed a few diagrams.

I've removed references that were no longer cited.

I've attempted to acknowledge everyone necessary.

I've attempted to ensure the speeling is correct (though I've probably
misses something).

Please take this opportunity to pass on any comments you have for
re-wording, additions, deletions, typoos, etc..  I-D submission closes
at 5pm EDT tomorrow (Friday), and I would like to submit well before
that time.

Thanks,

Ian