Subject: GOCA

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:28:41

Go Call Inc. Announces Arrangement for Private Funding of Reactivation Costs for the 
Companies Gaming Sites

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 4, 2000--Go Call Inc. (Pink Sheets:GOCA) 
has announced the arrangement of private funding to enable reactivation of it's key 
business functions. This funding will allow the company to purchase the remaining 
technology needed to complete the restructuring started last June. 

James Palmer, CEO of Go Call Inc (www.gocash.com) said, ``The restructuring done to 
get the business ready for the Business Plan requirements going into 2001 was lengthy 
and very involved. We have had a lot of challenges to overcome in getting everything 
up to the level required to meet our plan. The Company has entered into new contracts, 
bought new software, changed procedures, changed suppliers, reprogrammed, bought new 
equipment, and built new graphics interfaces. This restructuring was not only involved 
but also, with most sites having to be taken down, our income was lower making it a 
challenge to get it all completed with the available financing. This funding is going 
to enable us to finish the remaining tasks in October and have all the sites 
activated, advertising in place, and business systems ready to close out the year with 
a solid preview of 2001.'' 

Go Call Inc. is a publicly held company trading on the ``Pink Sheets'' under the 
symbol ``GOCA''. For more information about the company, please visit the web site at 
www.gocash.com. Go Call Inc. is an Internet and E-commerce Company. Its services 
include processing of transactions for online gaming through its Go Cash Inc. 
subsidiary, whose customers include Lucky Charm Sports Book (www.gowager.com), Rhino's 
Book (www.goplayit.com), GoScratchTickets.com (www.goscratchtickets.com), Super Mega 
Lotto (www.supermegeloto.com), and Mega Scratch (www.megascratch.com). 

Some paragraphs of this news release, particularly those describing Go Call Inc.'s 
strategies and business plans, contain forward-looking statements within the meaning 
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the 
Securities Exchange of 1934, as amended. While Go Call Inc. is working to achieve 
those goals, actual results could differ materially from those projected in the 
forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including difficulties 
in marketing their products and services, need for capital, competition from other 
companies and other factors, any of which could have an adverse effect on the business 
plans of Go Call Inc., its reputation in the industry or its expected financial return 
from operations. Factors such as these could have an adverse effect on Go Call Inc.'s 
results of operation. In light of significant uncertainties inherent in forward 
looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be 
regarded as a representation by Go Call Inc. or any other person that the objectives 
and plans of Go Call Inc. will be achieved.