Subject: IFIP Conference on eCommerce, eBusiness, eGovernment

From: Volker Tschammer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:15:41 +0200

Reminder

(Please apologize if you receive this announcement more than
once)

THE FIRST IFIP CONFERENCE ON E-COMMERCE; E-BUSINESS; E-GOVERNMENT
3-5 October 2001, in Zurich, Switzerland

October 3:
3 Half-day Tutorials:
e-Business Models, Peer-to-Peer, e-Contracting

October 4:
4 parallel tracks:

Sessions of Track One: Security and Trust I, Security and Trust II,
Security and Trust III,
Sessions of Track Two: Interorganisational Transactions, Virtual
Enterprises, Online Communities
Sessions of Track Three: Formal e-Models I, Formal e-Models II, Industry
Track
Sessions of Track Four: e-Government I, e-Government II, e-Government
III

October 5:
4 Parallel tracks:

Sessions of Track Five: Strategies/ Business Models I, Strategies/
Business Models II, Strategies/ Business Models III,
Sessions of Track Six: Customer Relationships I, Customer Relationships
II
Sessions of Track Seven:  Industry Track, m-Commerce I, m-Commerce II
Sessions of Track Eight: e-Commerce-induced Re-engineering, e-Democracy
I, e-Democracy II

Detail Information about the Programme, the Conference Site and
Registration can be found at:

www.ifi.unizh.ch/I3E-conference

Best regards,
Volker Tschammer
Programme co-chair