Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 00:37:08 -0600

WILLIAM
HILL LOTTO, No. 1 Station Avenue, Dublin Road, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE
PRESIDENT

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

REF NO: WHC/2666801029/03

BATCH NO: 16/0017/PAD

ATTN: STICK WINNER.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of
the release today of the results of the WILLIAM HILL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/END OF
YEAR HIGHSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on 12th of October 2004.

Your name attached to the
ticket number 5 - 12 - 26 - 29 - 36 - 49 - 56 - 89 with serial number 2115 - 05
drew the lucky numbers 7 - 9 - 14 - 16 - 29 - 33 which consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum payout of £666,810.00 in cash credited to file REF.NO:
WHC/2666801029/03. This is from a total cash prize of £11,335,770.00 POUNDS
shared among the 17 international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with
a security company insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account, as this is a
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from USA, New Zealand,
Europe, Africa, Pacific and Asia as part of our end of year international
program, which we conduct once every year. We hope with a part of your prize
money, you will take part in our mid year (summer) high stake £ 1.6 billion
pounds international lottery.

To begin your claim, please
contact your claims agent, MR. FOREST ANDERSON, Foreign Operations Manager,
PIONEER SECURITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY, UK ON Fax No: +44 709 2840872 or E-mail:
[email-masked] by providing your winning details, contact
information including your phone and fax numbers for processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize
money must be claimed not later than November 20th 2004. After this date all
funds will be returned to the WILLIAM HILL ECONOMICAL RESERVES as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference
and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with us or your agent
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all members of our staff
and thank you for being a part of our promotion program.

Sincerely,

MRS
SILVIA DUKE.

VICE PRESIDENT.

WILLIAM HILL LOTTO.

This
email was sent to [email-masked]. Edit
your profile

::Unsubscribe:: ::Forward
to a friend:: ::Privacy Policy::

RichardOwolabi
Athlone Rd
Dublin
- 3000
Ireland
Contact No.44704011168

Powered by myMailGenie.com