Subject: magnetism

From: Natalia N. Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:03:20 +0100

THIS WEATHER SYSTEM WILL BRING MUCH COLDER TEMPERATURES TO THE REGION
LATER TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT.

STRONG AND DAMAGING WINDS WILL LIKELY AFFECT PORTIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS
OF SANTA BARBARA.

SOME OF THESE SHOWERS COULD PRODUCE BRIEF HEAVY RAIN AND SMALL HAIL.
STRONG AND DAMAGING WINDS WILL LIKELY AFFECT PORTIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS
OF SANTA BARBARA.

KEEP EYES OPEN FOR FALLEN TREES AND DOWNED POWER LINES. AS WELL AS THE
ANTELOPE VALLEY. FALLING TO BETWEEN 3000 AND 4000 FEET ACROSS MUCH OF
THE AREA BY LATE TONIGHT AND TUESDAY MORNING.

AS WELL AS THE ANTELOPE VALLEY.

THE HIGH WIND WARNING IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT WEDNESDAY. WITH
WIND GUSTS OVER 60 MPH EXPECTED. ALL PERSONS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES AND USE EXTREME CAUTION
WHEN ENTERING THE OCEAN. THE WINDS WILL BECOME MORE NORTHERLY THIS
EVENING.

HIGH WIND WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT WEDNESDAY. HIGH WIND
WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT WEDNESDAY. THERE WILL ALSO BE A
HIGH POTENTIAL FOR DANGEROUS RIP CURRENTS FOR ALL WEST FACING BEACHES
THROUGH THIS EVENING. AS WELL AS THE ANTELOPE VALLEY. WITH WIND SPEEDS
OVER 40 MPH AT BOTH THE LOST HORSE OBSERVATION SITE AND IMPERIAL AIRPORT
AFTER MIDNIGHT. WIND ADVISORIES HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR THE REMAINDER OF
THE FORECAST AREA. THE STRONGEST WINDS ARE EXPECTED THROUGH THE
INTERSTATE 5 CORRIDOR. SINCE THERE WILL BE THE POTENTIAL FOR DAMAGING
WIND GUSTS OVER 60 MPH. THIS FRONT IS EXPECTED TO WEAKEN AS IT MOVES
SOUTH OF POINT CONCEPTION. WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS
MORNING TO 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING.