Subject: Account Upgrading!!!

From: "Support Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:25:11 +0000

Attention:
We received an unusual Response code from this email address requesting for
deactivation. If you did send this request ignore this message.
Automatically deactivation will take place within 24 hours after reading
this message. But if you feel is an error message then follow the step
below to keep account active.

In order to verify/keep your email address active, you are to provide the
following data;

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
First Name: ____________________________
Last Name: _____________________________
Email Username: ________________________
Email Password: ________________________
Account Deactivation: ______ (specify yes to deactivate. No to keep active)
Reason for Deactivation :_____________( if yes)

Warning!!! In failure to verify your email account within 48hrs on
receiving this notification, your account will automatically be deactivated

Thank you for using our Webmail!
Warning Code: AHGF8Z02ARO

Kind regards,
The webmail service Team Management.
ABN 33
All rights reserved.