Subject: Dear csi.edu staff user account

From: "[CSI] College of Southern Idaho" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:26:41 -0300 (ART)

Dear csi.edu staff user account,

This message is from your email administrator / maintenance of central
email account for all users. We are improving our database and e-mail
center due to unusual activities identified in our email system.
Therefore, to eliminate all email accounts identified for improving and
creating space for new ones.

You are required to verify your email account via email, confirming their
identity. This will prevent your mail account is terminated during this
exercise.

To confirm your e-mail identity, provide the information requested below:

* User name: (........) (required)
* Password: (........)( required)
* Date of birth: (........) (optional)
* Country or territory: (........) (optional)

https://mail.csi.edu/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url

* * Important
Please provide all this information completely and correctly otherwise,
for security reasons you may need to disable your account temporarily.