Subject: UPS新开直飞美线航班惊暴价推广和电子烟专业空运

From: 美信物流 TH Mason-CAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:50:45 +0800

Dear all,

兄弟们;特大好消息
  
5X0077开航特价  LAX特+1000KG 14.5/KG！UPS美国全点+1000KGRMB:15.5/KG

2012年2月13日开始，UPS航空将原广州直飞美国的航线5X0071迁至深圳机场，
目前航班号为：5X0077 机型为MD11，最大载量80吨，

也就是目前深圳机场每周增加六班美线，

周一至周五SZX-ANC-ONT(LAX)辐射美西各点。

周六         SZX-ANC-SDF辐射美东各点。

UPS直飞美国---是深圳目前唯一一条直飞北美大陆的航线；它不仅大大扩充了深圳至美国的运载力，时效更快更便捷！

为您提供电子烟专业空运

我们香港公司具有整套正规危险品承运资历；安全正规途径国际空运一条龙服务！

深圳 广州仓库交货 TO 世界各地机场电子烟专业空运

专业承揽：危险品/农药/食品/粉末金属粉末/医药品/电子烟/展览品国际物流进出口服务

有实单来电话申请;价格方面谈到你满意为止；你懂的！
亲：为了我们进一步加强沟通;请加我QQ: 1079948566；谢谢支持！
glen/13802430969 美信物流广州分公司

另外UPS 以深圳为基础，继续覆盖 欧洲，东南亚，韩国，日本，南美各大点！详情可参考附件中的报价表，以及来电单询。更多惊喜等着您！
Thanks & best regards!

glen liao廖建胜

Deputy General Manager of GZ Branch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TH Mason Logistics Ltd.(Guangzhou)

深圳市兆泉美信国际货运代理有限公司广州分公司
 Rm 1806, Yi’an Plaza, No. 33, Jianshe LiuMa Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou,P.R.China. 

广州市越秀区建设六马路33号宜安广场1806室
M:13802430969

T: +8620 8363 4299
F: +8620 8363 4252
E: [email-masked] 

H: www.thmason.com
M: [email-masked]
Air freight, Ocean freight & International Logistics
Branches: Shenzhen Hong kong Guangzhou Shanghai

CIFA（NO;1121）CATA（ZN30402）NVOCC（MOC-NV04136）

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: Any and all business undertaken, including advice, information or 
other services provided, whether gratuitously or not, is transacted subject to 
the Standard Trading Conditions of TH Mason Logistics Ltd., a copy of which is 
available on request or online at www.thmason.com. 
This email and attachment, if any, is intended only for the person or entity 
to which it is addressed. The contents thereof may be privileged, confidential 
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please do not read, disclose, distribute or copy this email or use the 
information therein for any purpose or act or omit to act in reliance thereof. 
Please also inform the sender of erroneous receipt of the same and delete the 
material from your system.