Subject: Email List

From: "Jim Dunn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 04:25:22 -0400

Hi,

My name is Jim Dunn and I would be interested to know if you have any email
marketing or email lists requirement for your company. Ready2buy Customers
being a Database Solutions company specialized in B2B lists, B2C lists,
Direct Marketing Lists, , Telemarketing, Email Lists, , etc across the
globe.

Popular Lists:

- IT Decision Makers List

- C-level Executives List

- Hospital and Healthcare Executives List

- Pharmacy and Biotech Executives List

- Healthcare Industry, Chemical Industry, Automotive Industry, Finance &
Banking, Publishing Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, Manufacturing
Industry and many more

a.. C-level executives List - CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO, CNO
etc,

b.. Key decision makers List - All C-level, VP level, Director level
executives etc,

c.. CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, VP of HR, HR Director & HR
Manager, Marketing Manager,

d.. IT Executives List CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS
Manager etc,

Just let us know your exact Target Audience (Geographic Location / Business
Vertical / Job Titles) and we'll give you updated counts, pricing, few
samples & other related information.

Looking forward to continued success with you.

Thanks,

Jim Dunn |Business Executive |

T: +1-302-353-4442 | F: +1-302-861-3401

| Custom Lists | Specialty Lists | Pre-packaged Lists | Telemarketing Lists
| List Management | E-mail Marketing | CPM Campaigns | Mass Mailing | List
Validation | List Enhancements | Data Cleansing |E-mail Append | Reverse
Append | E-mail Hygiene | Fax Append | Phone Append | Mailing Address Append
| Market Research | Questionnaire designing | List Procurement | Gathering
information | Analyzing information |

DISCLAIMER: 

This email message, including any attachments, may contain important
information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized
representatives of the intended recipients.  Any dissemination of this
e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized
representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you
are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended
recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any
attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you
believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all
copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the
e-mail or attachments

We respect your privacy, if you prefer to opt-out from our mailings,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Opt%20out%20> click here.