Subject: Namaste ! from 9820062906 www.leelavatiautomation.in Industrial Automation, Building Automation System (BAS) Automation components, Parking Solutions, Timers, Sensors, Relays, Controls, Panels, Systems Integration, AMC, Mumbai-Maharashtra-India.

From: "Prashant Tembe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 13:17:35 +0530

Namaste !

Dear Sir / Maam,

Greetings from LEELAVATI AUTOMATION PLC <http://www.leelavatiautomation.in/>

(ISO 9001:2008 certified and CRISIL SME4 rated)

Automation or automatic control, is the use of various control systems for
operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories and other
applications with minimal or reduced human intervention. Automatically
controlled operation of an apparatus, process, or system by mechanical or
electronic devices it is also used to save energy and materials and to
improve quality, accuracy and precision.

LEELAVATI AUTOMATION PLC <http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/> 

www.leelavatiautomation.in

AUTOMATION COMPONENTS 

 <http://www.leelavatiautomation.in/> 

AUTOMATION PRODUCTS 

SENSORS <http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=sensors> , RELAYS
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=RELAYS> , TIMERS
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=TIMERS> , CONTROLS
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=CONTROLS> , PANELS
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=PANELS> , Detectors
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Detectors> , Fieldbus
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Fieldbus> , SAFETY
DEVICES <http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=SAFETY%20DEVICES>
, Eco ENERGY equipment's. 

Safety Doors, Motion Sensors
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Motion%20Sensors> ,
Lighting Controls
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Lighting%20Controls> ,
Alarm Systems
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Alarm%20Systems> ,
Vehicle Parking Guidance Systems
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Vehicle%20Parking%20Guida
nce%20Systems> , Relays, Switches, Timers, 

Safety Products, LED Display devices, Signalling Devices, Motor Controls
<http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=Motor%20Controls> ,
Panels, PLC <http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/search.html?ss=PLC> , etc.

Please click on image to submit your enquiry details

 <http://leelavatiautomation.in/?page_id=175> 

FACTORY AUTOMATION

HOME AUTOMATION

Food, pharmacy, package industry etc...

.         Turbine flow meter 

.         Energy monitoring 

.         Level sensors 

.         Brightness sensor to check the whiteness of the sugar 

.         Sensor to detect objects on conveyor belt 

.         Correct rotation sense of motors 

PANELS AND HVAC APPLICATIONS LIKE - 

.         In pallet burners, chillers, rooftops, compressors, etc., 

.         Sensors Timers for Detection, sensing , auto start and stop
counting etc., Industrial functions 

.         Home automation with RF control or BUS or IR remote control 

.         Water tank level control 

.         Safety lock on main door with GSM alert signal on mobile 

.         IP based camera view on mobile 

.         Staircase and parking light controls 

.         RF ID tags to register parking of members 

PARKING AUTOMATION

ENERGY MANAGEMENT 

Parking, Doors and Entrance control

.         Stack parking, multilevel parking 

.         Outside parking and data collection 

.         Toll naka vehicle counting i.e. LMV, heavy

.         Vehicles etc., 

.         Boom barrier

.         Self-closing industrial doors 

.         Object detection in industrial doors 
flow sensor, pressure and level sensor 

.         Automatic street light sensor & controller 

.         Big sized display or running display 

.         Traffic flow control signal 

.         Solar street light with poles 

.         Entire parking solution with display panel

.         Solar companies 

.         Micro inverters OFF GRID-ON GRID 

.         SOLAR chargers 

.         Maximize the energy collected from the sun 

.         Energy monitoring shop wise details 

.         Alarm alerts for restricted areas 

.         Sun energy generation 

.         Photovoltaic generation plants 

.         Provide reliable synchronization with soft starters 

.         Remote monitoring for roof top photovoltaic plants 

.         Gateway loggers for PV Plants 

.         PV plant efficiency calculations 

LIFTS AND ESCALATORS 

.         Monitoring lift overheating 

.         Monitor lift motors 

.         Light monitoring in underground lifts 

.         Slow down at floor level 

.         Floor level detection and re leveling 

We have been working with key customer like Hindustan Unilever, Castrol,
Wimco, Autopack, GVK, Reliance, Natural ice creams etc and many more

We have executed several projects such as follows,

1.       GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt Ltd  - GSM alarm based system
installed at T2 terminal

2.       Reliance Centre Santacruz - Parking guidance system using loop
detector and PLC

3.       Natural ice creams - Control of level of Hot water tank using level
sensor, level controller and solenoid valve    

4.       Vision Crest Building, Dadar - Lighting automation using motion
sensor and twilight based lights. 

5.       Pepsi - To detect the level of filling bottles   

6.       AJE BIG Cola - To display the count of the bottles on the conveyor

We have developed competency and worked on various projects wherein our
scope is to do the complete field & Instrumentation engineering, Logic
development , FAT support, Documentation, Site Commissioning, SAT Support
etc.

Kindly review the profile and catalog attached and validate if we would be
helpful to execute any of your job requirements; However, I am sure that we
would add value to your job execution.

We introduce ourselves as all India Distributors and System Integrators of
Industrial, 

Factory and Home Automation Products from worldwide Automation leaders-

.         CARLO GAVAZZI - ITALY 

.         XECRO - GERMANY 

.         TAKEX - JAPAN 

.         OPTEX FA - JAPAN 

.         SELET - ITALY

.         PANGLOBE - TAIWAN 

.         TEXELCO - ITALY 

.         ELKO EP - Czech Republic

.         ELDES - Lithuania, European Union

.         EPV - GERMANY

We are system integrators, sole distributors also providing service in
Factories and Home Automation 

Automation products SENSORS , RELAYS, TIMERS, CONTROLS, PANELS, Detectors,
Fieldbus, SAFETY DEVICES, Eco ENERGY equiptments. 

Safety Doors, Motion Sensors, Lighting Controls, Alarm Systems, Vehicle
Parking Guidance Systems, Relays, Switches, Timers, Safety Products, LED
Display devices, Signaling Devices, Motor Controls, Panels, PLC.

Automation Components

Flame Detector, Hot Metal Detector, Humidity sensor, Level Sensor, Loop
Detector, Occupancy Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Transmitter, Radar motion
sensor, Smoke Detector, Temperature Sensor, Special type sensors,
Conductivity Level Sensors, Slot Sensors, Access Control Blue Tooth Sensor,
Color Sensor, Twilight Sensors, BTU meter (British thermal units),
Controllers, Counter, Current Transfer, Encoders, Switches, Limit Switch,
Pressure Switch, Speed switch, Temperature Switch, Liquid level switch,
Radiation detector, Nuclear Level Switch, Sense switch, Staircase Time
switch, GSM Alarms, GSM SMS Home Alarm System, Home Automation, Light
Curtains, Panel Meters, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Relays, SMPS
(Switch Mode Power Supply), Soft Starter, SOLAR Invertor, SSR (Solid State
Relay), Temperature Control, Timers, Vehicle Parking Guidance System, VFD
(Variable Frequency Drive), Wind Anemometer, Temperature Controller, Digital
Timers, Power Regulators, Safety timers, Safety lights, Energy Calculation
Meter, Energy Meter, Flow Meter, Frequency Meter, Display Systems, Safety
Doors Detectors, Flame Detector, Hot Metal Detector, Loop Detector,

Smoke Detector, Radiation Detector, Inductive Detector, etc. 

Projects undertaken (Application based)

Automatic Level Control System, Blister Filling Machine, Wide Area Detection
System,  Cotton Presence Sensing, Customer specific packaging line detecting
Faults, Bottle Inspection, Detection & Rejection, RackPack energy-saving
Rack Automation for Energy Saving, Pouch Sealing and Cutting Machine, CANS
& Bottles - Automated Packaging Systems, Single and Double Sided Labelling,
Single Sided Labelling,  Double Sided Labelling, Label Detection & Bottle
Sensing, Time Clocks Lighting Controls, Time Based Light Control,  Laser
Automation,  Laser Printing Machine Automation, Motion Sensing Automatic
Lighting , Multiple Pallet Stacking Systems - Automated Machine, Pallet
Counting, Display systems, LED Display Systems, Conductive Level Detection,
Conductive Point Level Detection,  Hot Metal Detection, Fire Alarm Systems,
Securing Emergency Exit Doors, Fire Exit Doors, Labelling Machine
Automation, Labeling automatically, Safety Light Curtains, Human Safety
using Safety Lights Curtains, Sensors for Automatic Doors and Access
Systems, Automatic Doors, Industrial Door System using Radar Motion Sensor,
Easily integrated complete packaging inspection for toothpaste tubes  e.g.
COLGATE's Nozzle cap Detection System, The tube ground coat, the shoulders
of the tube, and the inside of the tube cap, High-speed Counting and Sorting
system, High speed counting system,  Yeast cutting system, Sensor Tube
Filling, Tube filling sensor, etc.

We service multiple clients across industry segments like 

Food & Beverages, Consumer, Textile,  Pharmaceuticals, Tire, Process,
Railways, Factory Machines, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic, Wind power stations,
Defense, Packaging, Chemical, Petro-chemicals, Automotive, Entertainment,
Fibers & Textiles, Food & Beverage, Infrastructure, Marine, Metals, Mining,
Minerals & Cement, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Print & Publishing, Pulp & 

Paper, Semiconductor & Electronics, Tire & Rubber, Waste Management and
Recycling.

Please click on image to submit your enquiry details

 <http://www.leelavatiautomation.com/enquiry.html> 

Also, Home automation done for 32 stories

Tower Vision Crest in Prabhadevi, Mumbai.  Applications like staircase
Lights control, Parking guidance system & Motion controls in passages.

Our credentials are

GVK, SECURICO ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED, Bank Of Tokyo, BPCL (BHARAT
PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD), BRIDGESTONE,CASTROL INDIA, CIPLA, ESSEL PROPACK,
HUL (Hindustan Unilever), Maharashtra Seamless Limited, MSL, Mukand Limited,
MUKUND, PEPSICO, PIDILITE, RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, VIDEOJET, WIMCO, etc.

Our expert Engineering Team fulfills our clients special customized needs of
Application based System Integration. Providing Solutions for machines,
processes, electrical and electronic safety applications in Factories and
HOME.

25 years in AUTOMATION business. 

Please find attached our product portfolio for reference. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Name             :           Prashant Meghraj Tempe

AUTOMATION COMPONENTS 

AUTOMATION PRODUCTS 

http://www.leelavatiautomation.in

Company       :           Leelavati Automation PLC

Address          :           21 C Ground Floor Saraswati Niwas, 

Near Nandikeshwar Temple,  

S G Barve Marg, Kamgar Nagar, 

Kurla East, Mumbai 400024, 

Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, INDIA.

 <https://goo.gl/maps/A7FNxxoY5DH2> Google Maps

https://goo.gl/maps/A7FNxxoY5DH2

CALL ON - 02225220885 / 02225220886 / 02225220887 /  +919820062906 /
+919702881944 / +917506704512

Websites 

www.leelavatiautomation.in 

www.leelavatiengineers.com 

www.leelavatiautomation.com 

Jai Hind !

Jai Maharashtra !