Subject: Prices Request

From: FOB <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:28:10 +0000

Brown Exports

Quote For the listed Product as attached in the

document, with FOB Prices, we need to make new order for 1 x 40ft.

Thanks.

Waiting for your prompt reply .

Best regards,

Mr Tom Crater

Purchase officer

Brown Exports

 Purchase Oder201601.xls
<http://getcarg.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEUGAA0LUE8LTwsNAQQE>
 | 1 file (total 387.5 KB) VIEW
<http://getcarg.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEUGAA0LUE8LTwsNAQQE>
| DOWNLOAD <http://getcarg.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEUGAA0LUE8LTwsNAQQE>

--
 *DISCLAIMER*

 This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named above and others who have been specially
authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not read,copy,use or disclose the contents of this communication to others.
Please delete the email and any copies of it.

Thank You.©

-- powered by phpList, www.phplist.com --