Subject: TNT Express Invoice: 09004105 - Account: 000011320

From: "T.N.T Express Worldwide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:41:23 +0530

Dear Customer: 

We attach the original invoice issued today, and the link from which you
can access the eInvoicing web application where you will find detailed
information about your bill. 

https://express.tnt.com/einvoicing/LOGIN.ASPX 

. If you have any questions related to the concepts of the bill, please
contact your usual billing manager or number on the top left of your
bill. 

For any questions about the Web application, contact eInvoicing. 

This service is legally valid electronic invoicing, replacing paper
invoices and is the preferred method of billing TNT, also for his
involvement with environmental improvement. 

A cordial greeting, 

TNT Express. 

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- ----------- 
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or protected from disclosure Otherwise. 
If you are not the Intended recipient, Please telephone or email the
sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. 
If you are not the recipient you must not Intended copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. 

Please Consider the environmental impact before printing este documento
and Its attachment (s). 
Print black and white and double-sided Where possible. 

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------