Subject: [XCON] MONDAY DEADLINE: Preparing for the Upcoming Meeting

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:50:05 -0500

(As chair)

To make efficient use of our time in Minneapolis and to make
progress towards meeting the working group goals, we need to
start discussing topics related to our deliverables.

The first two items that we plan to submit for publication are
requirements for membership manipulation and floor control.
There are already a couple of proposed drafts on these topics.
If you have not already done so, please read these proposals
(draft-koskelainen-xcon-cpcp-reqs-00.txt and
draft-koskelainen-xcon-floor-control-req-00.txt) and post
questions, comments, suggestions, etc to the list.

Also, if you want to submit any new documents to be discussed
in Minnesota, especially on membership manipulation requirements
or floor control requirements, please do so quickly. The cutoff
for -00 drafts is 9:00 AM ET on THIS UPCOMING MONDAY, so time is
running short if you plan to submit any new drafts on these topics.

Remember: the more open issues we can close before the Minneapolis
meeting, the more face time we have to work on the difficult ones.

Thanks!

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: Marcus Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:20:10 +0200

Adam,

I have submitted a draft with some issues and additional requirements for 
floor control.

Marcus

> meeting, the more face time we have to work on the difficult ones.

--------------------------------------
Dr. Marcus Brunner
Network Laboratories
NEC Europe Ltd.

E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.ccrle.nec.de/
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 905 11 29
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 275 17 43
personal home page: http://www.brubers.org/marcus