Subject: [XCON] New conferencing drafts

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:50:42 +0200

Following conferencing drafts appeared. I wonder what should be now the 
relationship between
the work in SIPPING  and XCON regarding conferencing.
I had the impression that the work is moving to XCON. Was it a false 
impression?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-02.txt

Thanks
Avshalom

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:24:05 -0600

Hi Avshalom,

Your impression was false.

The SIP-specific conferencing work will remain in the SIP and SIPPING WGs - 
this includes the listed drafts plus the framework document and the 
definition of the "isfocus" feature tag.

All the policy work (media and conference) plus floor control is what will 
be covered in XCON.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
XCON co-chair

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-02.txt

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon