Subject: [XCON] Feedback requested: draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:24:31 -0600

Per discussions at IETF-67, here's the reminder that we'd like feedback
on this draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt

The conference user concept is introduced in the framework to identify
the entity participating in a conference and manipulating
conferencing system related properties.  This document defines a
Conference User Identifier and syntax for identifying a specific
conference user within a conferencing system.  The document also
describes the logical mapping of this conference user identifier to
protocol and signaling interface specific user identifiers.

The questions are around how prescriptive we need to be in XCON
specifications as to the allocation, distribution and definiton of this
identifier or would this all just be purely informational.   This
concept has been part of the framework from day one and it does seem to
be an important concept and something that should be part of the basic
data model, as well. 

Regards,
Mary 

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon