Subject: [XCON] WGLC of draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-connection-02.txt

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:00:45 -0600

We are calling for a two week working group last call for 
draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-connection-02.txt.

Please send all comments to the authors and the list.

The WGLC period will end on November 21.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
co-chair XCON

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Oscar Novo \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:15:27 +0100

Hi,

Just a couple of comments in the draft:

- Reference 12 is mentioned in the text (page 4) but it isn't defined.
- Section 5.2.1:

"The nonce to be placed in the NONCE attribute by the client is
   typically provided by the floor control server in an Error response
   with Error Code 10 (DIGEST Attribute Required) or 6 (Invalid Nonce)."

-> Should be Error Code 11, not 6.

-Check the references, some of them are a bit old. For instance the BFCP
reference.

Cheers,

Oscar

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Johnston [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 7. marraskuuta 2006 23:01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Adam Roach
Subject: [XCON] WGLC of draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-connection-02.txt

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
co-chair XCON

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:48:57 -0600

Just a reminder to get your working group last call comments in to the 
authors and the list by the end of today.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
co-chair XCON

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:52:27 +0200

Hi,

it has been suggested to replace the digest mechanism the draft 
currently defines with TLS-PSK (RFC 4279). Even though TLS-PSK is a 
relatively new mechanism, OpenSSL 0.9.8 already implements it. 
Therefore, its use should not be a problem for early deployments.

If somebody thinks that this is a terrible idea and that we should keep 
the digest mechanism, please speak up.

Thanks,

Gonzalo