Subject: RE: [XCON] Updated draft-srinivasan-xcon-eventpkg-extensions-02

From: "Oscar Novo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:24:23 +0200

Hi,

Couple of comments in your version 02.

Section 3.2.1

"Thus, state attributes and element keys (for the sub-elements) have
been defined in the data model for these elements."

[ON] Actually, the data model does not have to define the attribute
'state' in its schema. The 'state' attribute has to be defined only in
the event packages to indicate the information that has changed from the
last notification. 

'Version' attribute:

[ON] I know the attribute 'version' is explained in RFC 4575 but maybe
it would be nice to mention this attribute and its function in your
document.

Cheers,

Oscar

-----Original Message-----
From: Srivatsa Srinivasan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 31. elokuuta 2007 20:08
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] Updated draft-srinivasan-xcon-eventpkg-extensions-02

There is an updated XCON event package extensions draft that has been
posted. These extensions contain the following changes based on the
feedback from Chicago.

        - Changes to further align to text in RFC 3265 and RFC 4575
        - Changes to include examples

Feedback welcome,
Srivatsa.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon