Subject: [XCON] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-xcon-framework-10

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:08:15 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-xcon-framework-10.txt has been successfuly submitted by Mary Barnes and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-xcon-framework
Revision:	 10
Title:		 A Framework for Centralized Conferencing
Creation_date:	 2007-11-09
WG ID:		 xcon
Number_of_pages: 64

Abstract:
This document defines the framework for Centralized Conferencing.
The framework allows participants using various call signaling
protocols, such as SIP, H.323, Jabber, Q.931 or ISUP, to exchange
media in a centralized unicast conference.  The Centralized
Conferencing Framework defines logical entities and naming
conventions.  The framework also outlines a set of conferencing
protocols, which are complementary to the call signaling protocols,
for building advanced conferencing applications.  The framework binds
all the defined components together for the benefit of builders of
conferencing systems.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon