Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)       : O. Novo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-14.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This document defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based
conference information data model for centralized conferencing
(XCON).  A conference information data model is designed to convey
information about the conference and about participation in the
conference.  The conference information data model defined in this
document constitutes an extension of the data format specified in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on May 14, 2010.

Copyright Notice
Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:41:34 +0100

The status of this document on the ID tracker is DEAD, which means that someone at some time has set that tag against this document. Resubmitting the document will not change that status.

So can the WG chairs please give the true status, as there is little point in revising DEAD documents.

regards

Keith 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:00 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-14.txt
> 
> This document defines an Extensible Markup Language 
> (XML)-based conference information data model for centralized 
> conferencing (XCON).  A conference information data model is 
> designed to convey information about the conference and about 
> participation in the conference.  The conference information 
> data model defined in this document constitutes an extension 
> of the data format specified in the Session Initiation 
> Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State.
> 
> Status of this Memo
> 
> This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance 
> with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.
> 
> Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet 
> Engineering Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working 
> groups.  Note that other groups may also distribute working 
> documents as Internet- Drafts.
> 
> Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of 
> six months and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by 
> other documents at any time.  It is inappropriate to use 
> Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite them other 
> than as "work in progress."
> 
> The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed 
> at http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.
> 
> Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as 
> the document authors.  All rights reserved.
> 
> (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date 
> of publication of this document.  Please review these 
> documents carefully, as they describe your rights and 
> restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components 
> extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD 
> License text as described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal 
> Provisions and are provided without warranty as described in 
> the BSD License.
> 
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
> reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
> version of the Internet-Draft.
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:05:05 +0900

There is a script running on a timer at the secretariat that moves  
drafts in certain states that have not changed in a certain amount of  
time to DEAD.

I moved it back into AD is watching shortly after the robot tried to  
murder its state.

The chairs clarified during the meeting that this draft is in a  
holding pattern and will be sent to the IESG at the same time as ccmp.

RjS

On Nov 10, 2009, at 4:41 PM, DRAGE, Keith (Keith) wrote:

> The status of this document on the ID tracker is DEAD, which means  
> that someone at some time has set that tag against this document.  
> Resubmitting the document will not change that status.
>
> _______________________________________________
> XCON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon