Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-examples-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-examples-03.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2010-02-17

This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios
documented in the Centralized Conferencing (XCON) Framework and the
XCON Scenarios.  The call flows document the use of the interface
between a conference control client and a conference control server
using the Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP).  The
objective is to provide a base reference for both protocol
researchers and developers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-examples-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Duddy, Sean (Sean)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:00:26 -0000

Hi All,
	I am wondering do we need some simpler sidebar example(s)? Or
what is the suggested CCMP operations to move a particpant from the main
conference to a sub conference.

I am thinking the following CCMP operations can do it:-

1. sidebarByValRequest CREATE operation is sent to create sidebar
2. userRequest CREATE operation is sent to add user to sidebar
conference.

I assume moving a user from the parent conference to a sidebar should be
done using steps 1 & 2 followed by a userRequest DELETE on parent
conference 

I am just wondering do we need the sidebar(s)By*Request at all for the
update and delete operations? 
I think once the sidebar is created, it can be manipulated like the
parent conferences using the confRequest operations....

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 17 February 2010 16:45
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-examples-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
(CCMP) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-examples-03.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2010-02-17

This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios documented
in the Centralized Conferencing (XCON) Framework and the XCON Scenarios.
The call flows document the use of the interface between a conference
control client and a conference control server using the Centralized
Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP).  The objective is to provide
a base reference for both protocol researchers and developers.