Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt
	Pages           : 101
	Date            : 2010-02-17

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows a
XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change and
delete objects describing a centralized conference, being a mean to
control basic and advanced conference features such as conference
state and capabilities, participants and relative roles and details.
The CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol carrying
in its request and response messages conference information in the
form of XML documents and fragments conforming to the centralized
conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Duddy, Sean (Sean)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:28:01 -0000

Hi,
	I think we need a response code when the CCMP server cannot
execute a command because of resource issues. E.g. CCMP server cannot
create a sub conference
Because the system has reached its limits on the no. of sub conferences,

Of if the addUser request fails because the max number of users has been
reached for the conference or the max number of users has been reached
for the conferencing system...

Maybe a 

resourcesNotAvailable response code?

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 17 February 2010 16:30
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group
of the IETF.

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows a XCON
conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change and delete
objects describing a centralized conference, being a mean to control
basic and advanced conference features such as conference state and
capabilities, participants and relative roles and details.
The CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol carrying in
its request and response messages conference information in the form of
XML documents and fragments conforming to the centralized conferencing
data model schema.