Subject: [XCON] New versions of CCMP and XCON call flows drafts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:48:47 +0100

Dear all,

I just uploaded the new versions of the drafts mentioned in the  
subject. As you will notice, the CCMP document now reflects the latest  
discussions we had on the mailing list. As to the call flows, they are  
up to date with respect to the new content of the CCMP draft (our  
implementation has been updated as well).

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/