Subject: [XCON] BFCP over UDP

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:56:44 +0200

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the new revision of BFCP over UDP
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-02.txt 

There are some implementations dependent on this work and would like to see
this work going forward

Roni Even

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:13:07 +0100

Thanks to Roni for directing the searchlight to this draft. The
anticipated automagic posting on the XCON list never occurred (-
probably as this is still a personal draft).

The draft has been reworked quite a bit since the previous version,
based on re-thinking done and implementation/testing experience. Refer
to the overview of changes provided in the draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-02#appendix-A.1

-- Tom

-- 
# TANDBERG R&D
## http://www.tandberg.com
### http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/