Subject: [XCON] re-WGLC on CCMP and Examples

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:40:10 -0400

All,

This is to announce an abbreviated re-Working Group Last Call on the  
following documents:

   draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-05
   draft-ietf-xcon-examples-02

We had a WGLC for these drafts back in January, but there's been a  
trickle of comments coming in since then.  Please have any last  
comments to the list by Friday, 25 June 2010.

Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:00:07 +0200

Hi all,

I just submitted the latest version of the CCMP draft, which contains 
all modifications indicated by the two reviewers we have had to date 
(Sean Duddy and Gonzalo Camarillo), plus the newly introduced
optionsRequest and optionsResponse messages (as per my previous e-mail 
on the list). Please, work on them if you want to provide us with 
feedbacks/comments.

Cheers,

Simon

Il 18/06/2010 14.40, Richard L. Barnes ha scritto:
> _______________________________________________
> XCON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/