Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2011-02-16

This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios
documented in the Centralized Conferencing (XCON) Framework and the
XCON Scenarios.  The call flows document the use of the interface
between a conference control client and a conference control server
using the Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP).  The
objective is to provide a base reference for both protocol
researchers and developers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:20:18 -0600

The only changes to this document were to correct the use of AUTO_GENERATE_X
in some of the examples.

Regards,
Mary.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>