Subject: [XCON] Updated draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:19:26 -0600

Hi Robert and WG,

The document has been updated to complete the changes related to issues
highlighted during the AD review.  Normative text has been added to describe
the use of the AUTO_GENERATE_X as a wildcard string in cases where mandatory
elements are not yet known by the client per mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg02499.html
While making those changes, the structure of sections 4 and 4.1 were
modified, as section 4.1 contained far more than just the Protocol
Operations. So, 2 new sections were added to remove the versioning and the
alignment of CCMP with the data model in the case of unknown elements
through the use of the AUTO_GENERATE_X.  That should make it more readable
and easier to find the latter two aspects which are really important for the
implementation of CCMP.

In addition, the following editorial changes were made:
1) Removed the changes section since it was incomplete (all the changes have
been summarized on the mailing list).
2) Editorial nits from Keith:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg02476.html
3) operation-type -> operationType in the schema  (offline comment from
Peter Reissner)

A diff is available here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xcon/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12-from-11.diff.html

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of
the IETF.

       Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
       Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
       Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12.txt
       Pages           : 111
       Date            : 2011-02-16

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows an
XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change, and
delete objects that describe a centralized conference.  CCMP is a
means to control basic and advanced conference features such as
conference state and capabilities, participants, relative roles, and
details.  CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol
that carries, in its request and response messages, conference
information in the form of XML documents and fragments conforming to
the centralized conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt