Subject: [XCON] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 10:38:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Boulton
                          Simon Pietro Romano
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-13.txt
	Pages           : 114
	Date            : 2011-05-09

   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows an
   XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change, and
   delete objects that describe a centralized conference.  CCMP is a
   means to control basic and advanced conference features such as
   conference state and capabilities, participants, relative roles, and
   details.  CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol
   that carries, in its request and response messages, conference
   information in the form of XML documents and fragments conforming to
   the centralized conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-13.txt

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:52:42 -0500

Hi folks,

We have updated the document based on IETF Last call comments, including
security and general area reviews.

A summary of the changes is as follows:
1) Added a new response code, per email discussion
2) Updates to security section based on Stephen Kent's secdir review
3) Reformatting of IANA section for CCMP messages and response codes
4) Few other changes - editorial, clarifications, etc.

Please review the diff and let us know ASAP if you have any concerns with
the changes.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>