Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] Mark's issues

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:29:31 -0700

Hi all,

I started to go through Mark's issues. For a number of them, I could not
find the source of the decision after searching through the mailing list
history, Subversion issues, Heather's marked up version of the
implementation I-D, etc. How do we want to handle these? Henrik, do you
mind if I flag you on some of these issues?

Peter

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 16:44:43 +0100

Hi Peter,

> mind if I flag you on some of these issues?

No, not at all; go ahead.  In such cases I'm probably the one who can give
data or defer to a discussion fastest.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:46:40 -0700

> data or defer to a discussion fastest.

Excellent, thank you. I hope to finish going through the issues this
evening.

Peter