Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] schedule for Monday

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 15:09:30 -0700

Hi all,

For our meeting next Monday do we plan to meet at 8:30am or 9:00am
Pacific? I'm trying to figure out when to schedule something else.

Thanks!

Peter

---

From: Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 14:59:50 -0800

Hi Peter,

Based on the attached, I believe we’re starting at 9.

Thanks,
Sandy 

Subject: Updated time, extended repetition: change management team meetings
From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, John R Levine <[email-masked]>, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>, Alice Russo <[email-masked]>, Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:15:58 -0600

The attached .ics should reflect what we discussed. Please look 
carefully at what it does to you calendar after applying it - let me 
know if it failed to do the right thing.

RjS

> On Feb 4, 2021, at 2:09 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> -- 
> Xml-sg-cmt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml-sg-cmt
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:01:05 -0700

Oh thanks, sorry I missed the message. As always, Robert is much more
effcient than I am.