Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] meeting today?

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:04:22 -0600

I can't recall if we're meeting today. The invite is on my calendar but
when I join  https://ietf.zoom.us/j/97937901812 I'm the only one there.
Besides the start of Daylight Saving Time in the U.S., am I missing
something? ;-)

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Mar 2021 13:05:33 -0400

> Besides the start of Daylight Saving Time in the U.S., am I missing

I hope not because there's an ISOC board meeting right now.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:07:16 -0600

> I hope not because there's an ISOC board meeting right now.

Ah, that must have been it, thanks.

I'm digging out from 27 inches of snow, so I can use the time. :-)

Also I will be offline next week (family issue) so I won't be able to
join then. Sorry about that.

Peter