Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] topics for 2021-04-05

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 08:52:37 -0600

Hi all, here are some proposed topics for this week. I've been busy on
the RFCED-Future I-D and a new $dayjob project so I haven't dug into
these deeply yet, but I hope we can make progress today.

Peter

###

0. Previously discussed issues

I have a number of outstanding action items from previous meetings and I
will endeavor to follow up on all of those by the end of this week.

https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20201214#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210118#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210125#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210201#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210208#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210215#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210222#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210301#
https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210329#

Let's also discuss our plan for incorporating decisions into 7991bis and
other documentation.

1. Follow-up chat on last week's topic:

https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210329#

2. Whitespace preservation

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/198

3. artwork and artset text fallback

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/160

4. artwork@type

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/75

5. xref content model

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/184

6. xref attributes

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/172

7. xref title

https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/issues/109

8. Date of next meeting

Unfortunately I need to be offline next week so I won't be able to join
our scheduled meeting on 2021-04-12.

###

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 08:55:01 -0600

I've created a notes doc here:

https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210405?edit#