Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] change management team notes

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:29:33 -0600

We've taken helpful notes in all of our meetings, which (per Robert's
message to tools-discuss) might disappear. Where should we stash these
to improve traceability?

Peter

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 20:01:17 -0500

To be fair, we are not planning at the moment, to cause things to go away.

Watch the conversation about notes disappearing on a schedule, but know 
that hasn't yet been accepted.

My own opinion is that these notes will exist until we change notes 
services again (which may be years).

If we had done things a decade ago in etherpad and wanted to keep those, 
now would be the time to act.

But these notes are not (unless the folks who want to autodelete things 
come out on top) at risk.

RjS

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:47:34 -0600

Thanks, Robert, and sorry about the additional noise on this topic.