Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] timing of future meetings

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:36:54 -0600

Hi all,

Thanks for the productive meeting yesterday. It was helpful to include
Kesara and thanks to him for joining.

For future meetings, Alice expressed an interest in one hour earlier
(1pm Pacific) but that might be difficult for Kesara especially after
the upcoming change [1] to daylight time in New Zealand.

Also, do folks here have a preferred day of the week?

My sense is that fortnightly might be fine now that we're through the
backlog, but feedback is welcome on frequency as well.

Peter

[1]
https://www.govt.nz/browse/recreation-and-the-environment/daylight-saving/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:40:38 -0600

Resending to the correct address for Kesara.

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 2021 13:42:32 -0400

Current time is Ok for me, don't feel strongly about which day.

>> https://www.govt.nz/browse/recreation-and-the-environment/daylight-saving/

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:45:00 -0600

Current as in the meeting we had yesterday (5pm Eastern) or the previous
meetings in the series (noon Eastern)?

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 2021 14:11:01 -0400

> meetings in the series (noon Eastern)?

Either is OK for me.

Yesterday's issue was a one off which I hope doesn't happen again.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:19:40 -0600

> Yesterday's issue was a one off which I hope doesn't happen again.

Got it. Thanks!

Peter

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:03:11 -0500

The proposed time would be 3pm for me (in the current seasonal 
clockshift in the central US TZ), which is fine.

I have no strong preference for day of week other than to point out that 
US Friday is NZ Saturday.

I am also ok with us shifting to fortnightly as long as we're willing to 
schedule things between if we find a tough spot.

RjS

---

From: Alice Russo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:57:32 -0700

Same here; noon or 4 pm Eastern wfm. OK with shift to fortnightly.

Thanks,
Alice

> On Sep 10, 2021, at 2:03 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> The proposed time would be 3pm for me (in the current seasonal clockshift in the central US TZ), which is fine.
> 
> I have no strong preference for day of week other than to point out that US Friday is NZ Saturday.
> 
> I am also ok with us shifting to fortnightly as long as we're willing to schedule things between if we find a tough spot.
> 
> RjS
> 
> -- 
> Xml-sg-cmt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml-sg-cmt
>

---

From: Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:45:16 -0700

Same - all ok for me.

Thanks!
Sandy 

> On Sep 10, 2021, at 4:57 PM, Alice Russo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:11:50 -0600

OK!

So I propose every other Monday at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern. If that
becomes infeasible for Kesara, we can adjust further.

Robert, would you like to send an invite using the IETF Zoom instance?
Alternatively I'm happy to own the invite.

Peter

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:44:47 -0500

When do you want these to start?

RjS

---

From: Kesara Rathnayake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:58:54 +1200

> becomes infeasible for Kesara, we can adjust further.

1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern works fine for me.

   --Kesara

-- 
Kesara Rathnayake
Senior Software Development Engineer - IETF LLC
[email-masked]

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:47:42 -0500

I'll set these to start next week, and we can move it if that's not what 
was intended.

RjS

On 9/20/21 11:44 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
>>>>> I am also ok with us shifting to fortnightly as long as we're 
>>>>> willing to schedule things between if we find a tough spot.
>>>>>
>>>>> RjS
>>>>>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:49:33 -0600

Great, thanks!