Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] Confirm the time for next weeks meeting

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:47:42 -0600

My calendar says the meeting moved to 2pm Central where it had been 3pm 
- I suspect I created the invite in UTC and the shift is just the US 
timeshift.

What time do we _want_ the meeting to be?

RjS

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:51:21 -0700

> - I suspect I created the invite in UTC and the shift is just the US 

That time works for me next week - I am booked 3:30-4:30pm CST but I 
could join for the first 30 minutes if we move our call to 3:00pm CST.

Peter

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Nov 2021 16:09:16 -0500

>> My calendar says the meeting moved to 2pm Central where it had been 3pm - I 
>> suspect I created the invite in UTC and the shift is just the US timeshift.
>
> That time works for me next week - I am booked 3:30-4:30pm CST but I could 
> join for the first 30 minutes if we move our call to 3:00pm CST.

Either time is OK for me.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:25:34 -0800

Hi all, 

Either time works for me. 

Thanks!

> On Nov 17, 2021, at 1:09 PM, John R Levine <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>>> My calendar says the meeting moved to 2pm Central where it had been 3pm - I suspect I created the invite in UTC and the shift is just the US timeshift.
>> 
>> That time works for me next week - I am booked 3:30-4:30pm CST but I could join for the first 30 minutes if we move our call to 3:00pm CST.
> 
> -- 
> Xml-sg-cmt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml-sg-cmt
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:59:41 -0600

Given Peter's response, lets take the earlier time (noon pacific, 2pm 
central, 3pm eastern, 9am nzdt) (if I got the nzdt conversion right).

RjS