Subject: [xmpp] draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:12:05 -0500

We've identified two new authors, Jonas Lindberg and Stephen Farrell, to 
revise draft-hildebrand-dna-00 and submit it as a WG item 
(draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-00).

As always if anyone thinks this is not the right thing to do, then 
please send a note to the chairs or ADs.

spt

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:38:50 -0600

Good choices.

Stephen, Jonas - Thanks for taking this on!

RjS

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:12 PM, Sean Turner wrote:

> We've identified two new authors, Jonas Lindberg and Stephen  
> Farrell, to revise draft-hildebrand-dna-00 and submit it as a WG  
> item (draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-00).
>