Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-13.txt
	Pages           : 120
	Date            : 2010-09-10

This document defines extensions to core features of the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) that provide basic instant
messaging (IM) and presence functionality in conformance with RFC
2779.  This document obsoletes RFC 3921.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:52:33 -0600

The diff is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-13.txt

---

From: Matthew Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:03:27 +0100

> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-13.txt

I've just finished reviewing the diff, sorry it took so long.

I think the security note at the end of 8.1 should read "with the
understanding".

Also, in A.1:

"
   The foregoing states are supplemented by various sub-states related
   pending inbound and outbound subscriptions, thus yielding nine
   possible subscription states
"

Should it read "related to"?

Otherwise... a big +1 from me.

Matthew

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:56:51 -0600

> I think the security note at the end of 8.1 should read "with the

Correct.

> Should it read "related to"?

Yep.

> Otherwise... a big +1 from me.

Super, thanks for the additional checking.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/