Subject: [xmpp] next stop: IESG

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:15:07 -0700

As you can see, I've submitted revised I-Ds for the specs that our
responsible AD has called the XMPP trilogy (move over, Lord of the Rings!).

Most of the changes in these versions resulted from the security reviews
provided by Yaron Sheffer (3920bis) and Richard Barnes (3921bis,
address). I found their reviews very helpful, so thanks to Yaron and
Richard.

Diffs are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-19

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-17

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-address-07

FYI, I also just posted a revised I-D for one of our normative references:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-11

If you are so inclined, feel free to check the diffs to make sure that
all feedback was incorporated correctly.

Next step: review by the IESG. (We're also still hoping for reviews by
the General Area Review Team.)

Onward and upward!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:14:00 +0200

Hi,

I am putting these drafts on the agenda of the next IESG telechat.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:22:46 +0000

> responsible AD has called the XMPP trilogy (move over, Lord of the Rings!).

Thanks Peter.

/K

---

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:02:46 +0000

> responsible AD has called the XMPP trilogy (move over, Lord of the  

But... What will you do with your evenings now?

Dave.
-- 
Dave Cridland - mailto:[email-masked] - xmpp:[email-masked]
  - acap://acap.dave.cridland.net/byowner/user/dwd/bookmarks/
  - http://dave.cridland.net/
Infotrope Polymer - ACAP, IMAP, ESMTP, and Lemonade