Subject: [xmpp] setting a deadline

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:26:01 -0700

Folks, we could keep discussing fine points forever. I think the text I
proposed in my last message addresses the issue about stanza re-scoping
so I am going to consider that issue closed, and I think all the other
issues are closed, too. If I don't hear any screaming on this list in
the next 24 hours, I am going to submit updated versions of our three
main specs, at which point they can move ahead to IESG review. Let's be
done with this work, give ourselves a pat on the back, and get to work
on other fun topics like end-to-end encryption...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Jehan Pagès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:04:34 +0900

Hi,

> issues are closed, too. If I don't hear any screaming on this list in

AAAAAAAAH.
Just kidding. :-D Anyway very clever from you: it will be hard to
"hear" screaming on a "mailing" list. Good way to avoid any complaint
and just finish with it. ;-)

> on other fun topics like end-to-end encryption...

More seriously, I think that's good for me. Let's go to the next step!

> Peter

Jehan